Thursday, December 27, 2012

Menu for December 30, 2012 through January 5, 2013

I can't believe it's almost 2013!  I haven't decided if I will make any New Years resolutions this year.  I usually try to make a healthy New Years resolution that is actually realistic.  In the past I've done drinking 8 glasses of water a day or flossing at least every other day.  I don't know why flossing is so hard... might try that one again.  Anyways, here is my dinner plan for this week...

Dinners for the Week

Sunday:  Lemony Chickpea Stir Fry  (make the full recipe, have any leftovers for lunch)










Monday: (New Years Eve! After traveling for a week and a half I don't think we have any special plans):
Spicy Kale, Pepperoni, and Mushroom Pizza (make a full pizza-- have leftovers for lunch later in the week)
Carrots on the side for extra veggies











Tuesday: Sweet Potato Peanut Bisque with bread on the side (make the full recipe-- have leftovers for lunch later in the week)











Wednesday: Sesame-Spiced Turkey Meatballs and Smashed Chickpea Salad (from the Smitten Kitchen Cookbook) served over brown rice and sauteed spinach/kale (make 4 servings, have leftovers on Saturday)











Thursday:  Sweet Chili Glazed Tofu (1/2 recipe to use rest of tofu) served over cooked bulgar and sauteed kale











Friday:   Mexican Stuffed Spaghetti Squash











Saturday: Leftovers from Wednesday

Have a great week!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I'd love to hear from you!

    Pin It button on image hover