Friday, May 31, 2013

Menu for June 2, 2013 through June 8, 2013

Last weekend was Memorial Day and I couldn't believe how cold it was!   We went to the lake for a night and definitely had a fire going and the electric blanket on the bed.  And of course today it is almost 90 degrees.  Pretty funny.

Since last weekend I have watched almost the entire new season of Arrested Development.  In my opinion it's not as good as the original seasons, but I'm still enjoying it.  Anyone else watching that?

I've tried a couple of new quick nut/seed breads similar to the life-changing loaf of bread that I'm going to be sharing soon.  Get excited!!

I'm really looking forward to dinners this week.  I haven't had Pad Thai in a long time and it is one of my favorites!  I also loved the sesame spiced turkey meatballs with chickpea kale salad the first few times I made it so I'm looking forward to having that again.  The roasted two potato salad and veggie sausage pesto pizza will make this an all around delicious week of dinners!

Dinners for the Week

Sunday:  Tofu Pad Thai with vegetables/salad on the side.
  •  Make the full recipe and eat half tonight, have the leftovers on Tuesday.


Monday: Sesame Spiced Turkey Meatballs with Chickpea Kale Salad.
  • Make the full recipe and eat half tonight, have leftovers on Wednesday.











Tuesday: Leftover Tofu Pad Thai

Wednesday: Leftover Sesame Spiced Turkey Meatballs with Chickpea Kale Salad

Thursday: Roasted Two Potato Salad
  • Make the full recipe and eat half tonight, have leftovers on Saturday.  


Friday: Veggie Sausage Pesto Pizza (or pizza of choice!) with extra vegetables on the side
  • Have any leftovers for lunch on Saturday.  


Saturday: Leftover Roasted Two Potato Salad

Hope you have a delicious week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Pin It button on image hover